65th Annual Conference
“Accelerating Transformation in Higher Education”
February 21-23, 2019 | Atlanta, Georgia
IMPORTANT DATES AND SUBMISSION DEADLINES
Call for Proposal Deadline – October 5, 2018
Awards Nominations – October 12, 2018
Hotel Conference Rates – January 16, 2018
Early Bird Registration – August 20 – October 19, 2018
Regular Registration – October 20 – December 31, 2018
Late Registration – January 1 – February 8, 2019
PROPOSAL SUBMISSIONby October 5, 2018
AWARDS NOMINATIONby October 12, 2018
EARLY REGISTRATIONAugust 20 – October 19, 2018
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
National Association of Student Affairs Professionals is on the leading edge regarding issues, solutions, and professional development opportunities for student affairs professionals serving at Historically Black Colleges and Universities and for those professionals who serve minority populations in diverse settings around the country.
The Annual Conference provides a forum for professional growth and development for all who are involved in work with students in the student affairs profession. The conference is open to professionals in higher education in general and to the nation’s business industry.
We also welcome the integral involvement of undergraduate and graduate students and student leaders from member schools. Concurrent student-focused conference sessions provide professional and student attendees the opportunity to learn, network, and create lasting friendships that endure beyond the conference.
Who Should Attend?
The conference is attended by educators who are interested in transforming how higher education professionals influence student learning and success. Attendees will share in trends, best practices, ideas, research, and assessment through workshops, panel discussion, roundtables, networking opportunities. Conference attendees and topic represent the following:
- Chief Student Affairs Officers
- Enrollment Management
- Student Retention and Success
- Academic Affairs (i.e.; Faculty, Advisors)
- Financial Aid
- Career Services
- Residential Life
- Student Activities
- First and Second Year Experiences
- Graduate and undergraduate students
The 65th Annual Conference will focus on critical issues that will “Accelerate Transformation in Higher Education”. The conference structure will highlight issues in focus areas:
- Leadership (i.e., policies, assessment)
- Student Wellness (i.e., Mental Health, Suicide, Behavioral Intervention)
- Student Learning and Success (i.e., Career Pathway & Readiness, Enrollment, Retention, Completion, First and Second Year Experience, Academic Advising, Financial Aid & Awareness, Experiential Learning, Service Learning, Pedagogy)
- Student Life (i.e., Diversity, LGBTQ, Student Engagement, Greek Life, Living and Learning Centers, Campus Safety, Community Service)
- And much more…..
For information regarding registration, please contact Lynn Lee-Williams at 803-535-5604 or email@example.com.