VALUES AND PRINCIPLES
- Partnerships & Collaboration
- Professional Advancement
- Committed to generating opportunities for students and student affairs professionals at HBCU’s and other diverse institutions.
- Dedicated to the professional development and personal growth of our members.
- Uphold ourselves to honesty, integrity, and the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Promote innovation, leadership, and exemplary practices through partnership and collaboration.
- Cultivate networking opportunities and mentorship to create value for all members and constituents.
- Respect diversity and inclusion within all aspects of the association and value the involvement and unique opinions of all members.
- Committed to advocating current and emerging issues in higher education with respect to African Americans/ Blacks, access, diversity, students, and student affairs professionals.
CONFERENCE QUICK LINKS