64th Annual Conference
“Cultivating Student Success in Higher Education”
February 15-17, 2018 | Charleston, South Carolina
Co-hosted by Claflin University
IMPORTANT DATES AND SUBMISSION DEADLINES
Call for Proposal Deadline – November 17, 2017
Awards Nominations – November 1, 2017
Hotel Conference Rates – January 16, 2018
Early Bird Registration – September 1 – November 30, 2017
Regular Registration – December 1, 2017 – January 19, 2018
Late Registration – January 20 – February 2, 2018
by November 17, 2017
by November 1, 2017
September 1 – November 30, 2017
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
National Association of Student Affairs Professionals is on the leading edge regarding issues, solutions, and professional development opportunities for student affairs professionals serving at Historically Black Colleges and Universities and for those professionals who serve minority populations in diverse settings around the country.
The Annual Conference provides a forum for professional growth and development for all who are involved in work with students in the student affairs profession. The conference is open to professionals in higher education in general and to the nation’s business industry.
We also welcome the integral involvement of undergraduate and graduate students and student leaders from member schools. Concurrent student-focused conference sessions provide professional and student attendees the opportunity to learn, network, and create lasting friendships that endure beyond the conference.
Who Should Attend?
The conference is attended by educators who are interested in transforming how higher education professionals influence student learning and success. Attendees will share in trends, best practices, ideas, research, and assessment through workshops, panel discussion, roundtables, networking opportunities. Conference attendees and topic represent the following:
- Chief Student Affairs Officers
- Enrollment Management
- Student Retention and Success
- Academic Affairs (i.e.; Faculty, Advisors)
- Financial Aid
- Career Services
- Residential Life
- Student Activities
- First and Second Year Experiences
- Graduate and undergraduate students
The 64th Annual Conference will focus on critical issues that will “Cultivate Student Success in Higher Education”. The conference structure will highlight issues in focus areas:
- Leadership (i.e., policies, assessment)
- Student Wellness (i.e., Mental Health, Suicide, Behavioral Intervention)
- Student Learning and Success (i.e., Career Pathway & Readiness, Enrollment, Retention, Completion, First and Second Year Experience, Academic Advising, Financial Aid & Awareness, Experiential Learning, Service Learning, Pedagogy)
- Student Life (i.e., Diversity, LGBTQ, Student Engagement, Greek Life, Living and Learning Centers, Campus Safety, Community Service)
- And much more…..
For information regarding registration, please contact Lynn Lee-Williams at 803-535-5604 or email@example.com.
CONFERENCE QUICK LINKS